Here are some frequently asked questions about Wellness Coaching:
What is Wellness Coaching?
Wellness is defined as the presence of good physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health. It is mainly the result of deliberate effort to improve in these areas of life by maintaining a balanced diet, moderate exercise, healthy spiritual practices, and/or additional lifestyle modifications.
Wellness coaching is a holistic coaching method that helps client’s change their current lifestyles to meet their required wellness goals. It is a two-way partnership that helps a client discover where they want to go and helps them to get there. Coaches offer a strong support system helping clients to be motivated on their journey to their ideal life. Wellness coaching is motivational, inspiring, positive, exciting, and action driven. Coaching is about getting the very best out of someone and enabling them to make decisions that will improve their life.
How can Wellness Coaching Help Me?
Meeting wellness goals can be difficult as they often require a lifestyle change. This is especially true for busy moms trying to balance their own needs with that of their family life. Change can be very difficult as most of us are stuck in our way of living, lack motivation and/or persistence. A wellness coach will help you…
1. Visualize: Clearly define what your ideal life looks like
2. Organize: Create and prioritize your goals
3. Take Action: We will work on one goal at a time and create weekly actions steps together until completion of the goal. You can then choose to move on to the next goal on your priority list
4. Build New Skills: We will work on new skills weekly as a means of building your confidence and certainty. I believe that having strong skills helps you believe in yourself more and therefor successfully carry out your action plan out
5. Overcome Obstacles: Identify and overcome any barriers that are slowing you down or stopping you from achieving your goals
What types of client's do you provide services for?
Anyone can benefit from wellness coaching whether you are young, older, pregnant, living with a chronic illness, etc... I serve clients from all walks of life but specialize in working with moms. We all have wellness goals that we have yet to meet. I am happy to partner with you to create your ideal lifestyle.
How can I get started with Wellness Coaching?
Contact me today for your free 30 min Consultation.